Make check to:
and mail to:
5810 Kahiliholo Road,
Kilauea, HI 96754
Materials & Supplies List
1. Canvas: Cotton, linen or wood panel bring varying sizes that will fit into wet paint box.
2. Brushes ( bring varying sizes of your choices)
4. PleinAir easel set
5. Oil paint: colors that you are already using. However please bring large tube of Titanium White.
6. Small Sketch Pad
7. Paper Towels (can be purchased at local market)
8. Small empty container for brush washing purpose
9. Small plastic bags for trash disposal
Due to some Airline and TSA regulations, you may send Oil Paints to Workshop location at least a week before class begin, but do notify them.
Gamblin Oil Paints are available for purchase
Kaua'i Painting Workshop Accommodations
We suggest you begin making plans for travel and accommodations at least 60-90 days ahead as Kaua`i has become a very popular vacation destination year round. The following is suggested information to help you in making your individual travel plans.
Airlines to Kaua'i
Hawaiian Airlines go through Honolulu to Lihue
United and American have direct flights to Lihue from LAX & SF
Sometimes reserving through www.hotwire.com, or www.cheaptickets.com will get you a better rate.